Jordan Tarshish is a consummate professional with over twenty years of experience recruiting, managing, developing, and optimizing employees to maximize their business value.
She started the company in 2015 to fulfill her passion for showing ambitious professionals and innovative companies on how to gain a competitive edge in business. Connecting exceptional professionals and excellent companies add purpose to her passion.
Jordan is a transformational leader who aspires to enrich the lives of others by teaching them the benefits of operating with high standards, both personally and professionally.
She draws on her past expertise as an IT Professional and Scientific Behavioral Coach to connect great companies with great talent.
29+ years’ experience in Human Resource Management, Business Analysis, Information Technology, and Project Management.
HR PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATIONS
• ProSci Change Management Practitioner
• Professional Development Trainer
• Image Consultant
• DISC Behavioral Assessment Trainer
• ADDIE Instructional Designer
IT PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATIONS
• Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
• ITIL Framework
• National Contract Management Association's New Business Owner Award for 2020
• Excellence Award: Saint Laurent Community Care Center, 2017
• Voted Most Innovative Presenter: London Image Institute, 2014
Over 50 years of combined experience
Customized strategies tailored to a company's needs
Scalability through extensive strategic partnerships
Best-in-class training courses
Outstanding customer service: 96% or higher satisfaction rate on client evaluation surveys
InfoSec Human Capital Management
Staffing, Recruitment, and Professional Development Training for IT Security Professionals